Saturday, February 18, 2012

While I was snoozing...

Chris took these this morning!





I guess they were pretty good because this is the only evidence that pancakes were made this morning.  Everything was all nice and tidy when I got up :) but no leftover pancakes either :(

Also I'm going to throw the deuce up to Whitney.  When I was Gianna's age, she was like my Beyonce. I'd make my mom and dad move their cars out of the garage so I could use it as my dance studio, and I'd play my Whitney Houston cassette on my purple boom box and make up dances. Remember how her tape had the orange plastic instead of the plain black?  It would stand out real nice in my little cassette tape suitcase :) 
I was totally in love with her hair in this video too.  RIP Whitney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment