Friday, February 10, 2012

a really crazy morning.

My crazy morning really started last night, when at 10:00, Christopher told me he has to be on the field at 7:00 in the morning so he won't be able to bring Mimi to school.  That left me to juggle Max on the bus for 8:30, Mimi delivered to Nursery school for 8:50, and have our two foster kids washed up, fed and looking nice for their visit with Mama, which the social worker was picking them up for around 9:10.  Clearly, this was a job for super mom (I'm not her), so I had to call in a favor from my neighbor and ask her to pick up Mimi on her way to drop off her daughter.  Luckily she was able to do it, b/c the SW rang the doorbell 20 minutes early while I was changing a poopy diaper in my old, flimsy nightgown.  The house wasn't looking exactly like it did when she dropped them off four days ago either.  But guess what, everyone is now at their appropriate spots, and I got to take a shower and dry my hair :) I'm on my way to Maxwell's school to help out until it's time to pick up Meem.  It's crazy, but we're making it work :0)  PLUS before Chris left for work this morning he said, "Hon, I'll do whatever you need me to do tonight, okay?". Thank you, dear, I'm making my list :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment