Friday, February 24, 2012

Things I do instead of cleaning my incredibly messy house:

Watch Dance Moms.
Anticipate next week's episode of Dance Moms. 
Take a bath and fall asleep, wake up in cold water with cramp in leg.
Apply large amounts of icy hot to back.
Wait for Excedrin to kick in.
Lament about exhaustion and chaotic house.
Promise myself that tomorrow, no matter how tired I am, I'm going to get the whole house clean as soon as the kids are asleep. 
Reconsider choice to stop taking paxil.
Google search Bose Quiet Comfort Headphones and start a savings plan to acquire, while pulling my hair out listening to Chris and Jeter snore in unison. 
Use blog as alternative to expensive psychotherapy.

This picture is so apropos. I tried to stuff my big orange duck in the closet just yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. I like the globe on top. just like us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, I noticed that too. It's like the cherry on top of the **** sundae.

    ReplyDelete