Sunday, February 5, 2012

This morning...

Day 3 of Game Dinner Weekend:


Chris went to sacrament meeting but I stayed home with Max, Mimi, and Gianna.  We had omlettes and watched Tangled.  Then Max and G went outside and Mimi had a nice long bath.  Gigi went next. She has the longest, thickest hair I've ever seen in my life.  It took me 1/2 a bottle of conditioner.  And when I was combing it out, I needed to put more in.  I just pour the conditioner right on her hair and it still takes me 40 minutes to comb it out.  Then I just towel off the extra conditioner and let it dry like that.  Trust me, she needs it.  And she was very patient while I attacked her hair with conditioner and combs for what seemed like forever. Chris just got back and changed out of his suit to take the dogs and the kids on a walk.  Maxwell's up ahead with his razor scooter, Mimi's in the wagon, and Gigi's bringing up the rear. Thanks Honey :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are as crazy warm as we are! I was thinking of going for a nice walk with the kids but with church so late now it kind of kills that. And Dan is gone so there is no tag team today! ;) XO

    ReplyDelete