...but you do not know me.
Some things about me that you don't know, finally revealed!
1. I have never seen The Sound of Music.
2. I am so not feeling this season of Jersey Shore.
3. I regularly check to see how much flight&hotel packages to Japan cost on Travelocity and Orbitz.
4. I am Team Jacob all the way (Come on, ladies, really. A pale, whiny guy with no heartbeat or a buff dude who changes into a massive wolf? This should be a no-brainer).
5. My fantasy is to stop time and read book after book after book while it snows outside.
6. I totes love the chance to give the house a really good cleaning.
7. I think that the funniest person I ever met is me.
8. Well actually I think my daughter is the funniest person I ever met, but she gets it all from me.
9. I will be so bummed out when McDonald's stops selling those limited time Big Mac snack wraps.
10. The only jewelry I can wear is small earrings. Everything else drives me crazy, even my wedding ring.
11. One of the best days of my life was when Chris and I were in San Fransisco, I was preg with Max, and we spent the whole day walking around the Japanese Tea Garden and the Botanical Garden.
12. I truly do think that Mormons have the real scoop.
13. I've never needed any sort of dental work.
14. I collect wheat pennies and drummer boy quarters.
15. I knew Max was a boy and Mimi was a girl before the doctors did.
16. I'll never not have a dog, probably two.
17. The number 208 has special significance to me.
18. I'm always shocked when I see a picture of myself and I don't look like Heidi Klum.
19. I have a bachelor's degree in English but I'm so not down with Shakespeare. Serious snooze-fest.
20. I'm a total insomniac.
What's your list????