* Some Jehovah's Witnesses knocked on our door yesterday with a copy of a magazine entitled "ARMAGEDDON!". I wonder if that is the best way to share the good news.
* I canceled tomorrow's family night for the Eggs since it will be our foster daughter's last day with us. So bummed out, I can't even explain it.
* Went to church and listened to a really good lesson. I'll have to write about it in my journal tonight.
* A plumber is coming over tomorrow b/c the water that runs into the tub is not getting hot.
* I am totally off my paxil now and I couldn't be happier about it. I haven't had withdrawal symptoms in weeks. I cannot tell you how much of a relief this is.
* Chris found a large Peso note in an old drawer and looked up the conversion rate. It seems we hit the Mexican lottery: $1500. Can that be right??? We have no idea where it came from.
Pictures from my favorite movies (I don't really have too too many honestly):
a VACATION from my PROBLEMS!