Sunday, January 29, 2012

Some things that are going down around here.

* Ate dinner at a friend's house tonight for the first time.  Their house was so big that I literally lost one of my children in it for about 10 minutes.  Dinner was very yummy.
* Some Jehovah's Witnesses knocked on our door yesterday with a copy of a magazine entitled "ARMAGEDDON!". I wonder if that is the best way to share the good news. 
* I canceled tomorrow's family night for the Eggs since it will be our foster daughter's last day with us.  So bummed out, I can't even explain it.
* Went to church and listened to a really good lesson.  I'll have to write about it in my journal tonight. 
* A plumber is coming over tomorrow b/c the water that runs into the tub is not getting hot. 
*  I am totally off my paxil now and I couldn't be happier about it.  I haven't had withdrawal symptoms in weeks.  I cannot tell you how much of a relief this is. 
* Chris found a large Peso note in an old drawer and looked up the conversion rate.  It seems we hit the Mexican lottery: $1500. Can that be right??? We have no idea where it came from. 

Pictures from my favorite movies (I don't really have too too many honestly):







a VACATION from my PROBLEMS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment