Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just a little reading before bed...

Tonight we have a very full house!  Mom and Pa, Max and Mimi, Jeter and Jilly, our new little foster child, and cousin Gianna!  Usually Gigi sleeps downstairs in the little bedroom, but that's being temporarily occupied by our new little visitor.  So all the kids decided to put the mattresses on the floor in Mimi's room and have a slumber party!  Here they are reading before bed :)



I just hope no one's head gets stepped on if anyone has to go to the potty in the middle of the night! 

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could throw a few wee little Hooks into the mix! I miss them tons!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that would be fun!! ;) I had this dream to go to SQUAM up in MASS in the fall (so not happening but it is a nice dream)and I would just leave my crazy bunch with you! Ha Ha!! dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is SQUAM? ABS wrote some kind of confusing post about it alittle while ago. Well, whatever it is, yes please! Except you'll have to leave the kids with Chris since I want to come crunch with you (but lets bring Leili!)!

    ReplyDelete