Saturday, January 26, 2013

Scenes from a weekend:


What a weekend, and it's only Saturday night!  Here's the scene at 132:

Too bad it's blurry, but the love is clear!


 Changing Nate on Mommy's bed...


Getting squeaky clean...


 Making golden tickets... Pa and I found our tickets from Maxwell in our pillowcases :) My prize was a snuggle and a story read to me by Max.




 Getting suited up for a visit with Big G, Mary, Mark and Gianna...



 Already ready to snooze on the ride...

At Big G's... She thinks I'm really cute!

Reading Mimi's library book, Thumbilina...


Nate is excited to hear a story about someone smaller than him!


Some floor playing...

Mimi wants to pretend to be a baby. Okay, Mimi, I guess I can play along ;)



Doing the laundry...


Having a happy day!


Okay, this means WAR. We've been playing war A LOT. It started the first day Max stayed home sick from school.  We played a lot of war that day, and even more the next day. Then Mimi got in on the action. I took these pictures after I lost all my cards to Mimi in a war. Now it's a battle of the smaller eggs:

Mimi throws down "the Ace of Space" :) Clearly very happy to win that 2!





Okay, this is the best series, very exciting: Maxwell throws down his ACE! Mimi reaches for her card, and...


It's the "ACE of SPACE"!!!!


THAT MEANS WAR!!!!



OH NO! Max wins with a King! But Mimi is quick to grab back her "ace of space" and declare "NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE MY ACE"!!!! But being the sweet Pip that she is, she did end up surrendering the coveted ace, also known to Mimi as the "mighty A plus" :) (In case you missed it, you can see Pa and Nate chilling in the mirror in some of these!)


1 comment: