Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bedtime

Bedtime was a little later than usual tonight at the Eggs.  We went to Family Fun Night at Central Ave School .  It was nice to be together after a long week of pnemonia, brochitus, and tons of overtime for Pa.  It's not quite over yet, but the end is in sight. 
 I'm not sure why this picture is turned on its side.  Any one know how to flip it? 

Tonight Pa read for us since I have a "clog in my throat" as Maxwell says.  Can you recognize the book?  It's a classic and one of Maxwell's favorites :)




Here's Mimi giving Pa a break and reading to him :)  She's an excellent "reader" :)

Maxwell has his first loose tooth!  It's hanging on by a thread.  I've been cutting up all his food into little tiny bites so not to upset the tooth :) There's a lot of anticipation... I think it's due out by Saturday.  We'll have to wait and see!

2 comments: